National Lager Day
by Shylo Bisnett, on December 10, 2020 at 7:00 AM
Enjoy responsibly—with Localgov’s ease and security
The hospitality sector’s really taken it in the teeth this year, thanks to COVID. But December 10 is National Lager Day! Pick up some of this classic German beer style at your favorite bar or brewery near you. Some of our municipal clients are home to some great microbreweries canning these options:
- Big River Brewery Company in Pharr, Texas - Del Valle Light Lager
- Elder Brewing in Joliet, Illinois - Helles Horseman Helles Lager
- Beachwood Brewery in Long Beach, California - Hayabusa Japanese-style Lager
- Quincy Brewing Company in Quincy, Illinois - Oktoberfest Marzen
- Six Mile Bridge Beer in Maryland Heights, Missouri - North Shore Lager
But while you’re sipping, don’t forget about the small businesspeople toiling away to make that fine beverage. They don’t have time to come down to the city office to pay taxes, ask questions, or set up accounts. Right now, Main Street America is just trying to stay afloat.
You can offer added convenience to your taxpaying constituents with Localgov. This online filing & payment platform is incredibly easy to use, particularly for today’s savvy businesspeople used to online banking, shopping, etc. Plus, it’s a boon to your back-office workers. Online payment means no more employees crowded together, opening envelopes, and processing paper checks. Funds go from the taxpayer to your municipal account, in a snap—and socially distanced.
Join us in a virtual toast and start the conversation about how Localgov’s all-digital solution can help your taxpayer, staff, and municipality this holiday season and beyond. Let’s talk.